Who doesn’t love a change of scenery! What could be more fun than rolling up your sleeves and hunting for decor that you just might already have and never thought to use until now?!
- Start by looking around your home for non-traditional items and use what you already have to mix and match.
- Don’t stop at decor…think about dinnerware and seasonal foods!
- Create a list of items you need to finish off your creation and get shopping.
Here are 3 key design elements to look for when choosing your decor:
- Colors = 2 main colors and/or 1 accent color
- Shapes= identical shapes or similar curves or angles
- Texture= mix and match while using the same color or shape
“Wah-Lah” you’ve created your very own Seasonal Interior Decorating recipe!